Overview of Large-scale Biomass Combustion
As the scale of a biomass combustion system increases beyond the domestic, various other factors change too:
- The quantum of the pollutants from a single system becomes more significant
- Regulations are more stringent
- The combustion process is less variable
- The range of fuels becomes wider
- There is a greater likelihood that grant finance is involved, which comes with conditions attached
As a result of these factors, more sophisticated flue-gas treatment approaches are often deployed than in the domestic arena.
Explore more information about large-scale biomass combustion:
Specialists in reducing air pollution
Whitebeam specialises in managing air pollution using catalytic converters for cooking and biomass combustion.